About : Avi2Dvd is a GUI in order to convert with just one click an Avi/Ogm/Mkv/Dvd to Dvd/Svcd/Vcd. This utility uses only freeware software .
3 Subtitle Streams (in dvd mode)
1) Just load your avi/mkv/ogm (avi mode) or load ifo (dvd mode).
2) Choose your Audiostream.
3) Choose your output type (dvd/svcd/vcd).
4) Pick your favorite encoder (Quenc / FreeEnc / NuEnc / CCE if you own it !!!).
5) Load your Textual Subtitle.
6) Press GO !!!
7) Burn the generated image.
1) In dvd mode (dvd input) you must rip your dvd with dvddecrypter in IFO MODE (www.dvddecrypter.com).
2) In avi mode if you have an avi/mkv/ogm with parts cd1, cd2, cd3... you can load as unique avi renaming the avis like this :
renaming your files like this avi2dvd will join these avis automatically and wil produce an unique film. This is valid also for ogm/mkv.
3) Like the tip 2) if you have an srt/txt with two or more parts and want to join them then just rename them like these :
Matrix English Cd1.srt
Matrix English Cd2.srt
Matrix English Cd3.srt
Avi2dvd will join these srt.